Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sylvester Stallone - Plastic Surgery?



Has Sylvester Stallone had plastic surgery? Although I haven't seen the new Rambo movie, I did see him being interviewed the other day. His appearance is very interesting. At times I think he looks really bad, and at other times he looks pretty darn good. I noticed on the interview that he had a nice, sharp jawline, which is pretty uncommon for a 61 year old man. This could be a sign of a facelift. Other than that, his eyelids show remarkably little aging in the photos above. This may be a sign of well-done blepharoplasty surgeries. He also appears to take good care of this skin, possibly with chemical peels and medical grade skin care. It's also possible that some of his "nutritional" supplements may affect the way he looks, although I wouldn't be able to comment much on that.
I enjoyed Rocky Balboa but have no plans to see Rambo. Please God don't get it in his head to make Stop, Or My Mom Will Shoot, Again!

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:




No comments:

Entri Populer