Thursday, January 3, 2008

Janice Dickinson Admits Plastic Surgery "Addiction"


Supermodel Janice Dickinson has gone on record admitting a plastic surgery "addiction." According to Starpulse.com, she has had approximately $100,000 in plastic surgery and has stated:

"Believe me, I'm a 900-year-old dinosaur and without 14 inches of make-up and 32 pounds of fake weave I wouldn't look the way I do. I want to be the best-looking corpse there is.
I'm honest about it; I haven't got a problem with it. I borrow bits from everyone. Every six months I fly to Dallas to get Botox and I also get collagen injections.
I'm addicted to cosmetic surgery."

That's not healthy.

Click this link for my previous post on the "first Supermodel."

photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments:

Entri Populer