Thursday, January 17, 2008

Michael Douglas - Plastic Surgery?



Has Michael Douglas had plastic surgery? There are some (in)famous photos which do show what appears to be a facelift, however what else has been done? In my opinion, the big thing that stands out is how wide open his eyes are. The above photo is from his Wall Street days, while the below photo is very recent. It looks as though he's either had an upper blepharoplasty or an endoscopic browlift. I would bet on the former, but he may also have had both I suppose. The reason his neckline continues to sag, even with a possible facelift, is because the skin of most 63 year old men with a history of sun damage does not have the strength to hold up as long as some women's. The skin can tend to sag again somewhat quickly. Unfortunately, I see this in some of my older male facelift patients as well.

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading




No comments:

Entri Populer