Thursday, November 23, 2006

Giving Thanks


We'll take a break from the usual celebrity plastic surgery to focus on more important things in life. Here is what I am thankful for:
1. Family and Friends
2. Theodore(see photo), the most adorable furry creature on four legs
3. A successful career and practice
4. Employees and OR staff who make working each day a pleasure
5. Patients who put their trust in me and pay their hard-earned money to give me the lifestyle I have
6. The servicemen and servicewomen who put their lives on the line for our country's safety and freedom (including my friend Bob Solomon serving in the Middle East)

Finally, I would like to thank the readers of this blog. I started this less than a year ago as something to do after my son went to bed each night. The readership continues to grow and grow. As far as I can tell, this is now the most read blog by a plastic surgeon in the United States. Thank you for making it worthwhile!

Happy Thanksgiving! May God bless you and yours.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments:

Entri Populer