Thursday, August 5, 2010

Julia Roberts - Hindu, No Botox, But Maybe Nose Job?


Popeater is reporting that my favorite actress Julia Roberts has revealed that she is a "practicing Hindu" and is against Botox injections. According to the site:
"It's unfortunate that we live in such a panicked, dysmorphic society where women don't even give themselves a chance to see what they'll look like as older persons," the 'Eat Pray Love' star tells Elle in its September issue. "I want to have some idea of what I'll look like before I start cleaning the slates."

That sounds a bit excessive. Someone should tell her that Botox is temporary, is performed on hundreds of thousands of men too, and doesn't typically alter one's appearance in a major way. This is unlike a rhinoplasty, which I believe she may have had done.


Anthony Youn, M.D.


No comments:

Entri Populer