Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mickey Rourke Admits to Plastic Surgery by Hack Surgeon


According to Monsters and Critics, Oscar-nominated actor Mickey Rourke has admitted to having plastic surgery by a hack plastic surgeon. He reportedly stated,

"Most of it was to mend the mess of my face because of the boxing, but I went to the wrong guy to put my face back together... I had my nose broken twice. I had five operations on my nose and one on a smashed cheekbone... I had to have cartilage taken from my ear to rebuild my nose and a couple of operations to scrape out the cartilage because the scar tissue wasn't healing properly. That was one of the most painful operations, but the worst was hemorrhoids."

It's funny that he admits to having hemorrhoids but doesn't admit having a facelift, which he appears to have had. For my opinions on his previous surgery, click here.

I hope he wins the Oscar tonight. I saw his performance in The Wrestler and think it's amazing. He really deserves it. I'd much rather see him win it instead of that smug Sean Penn.

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:




No comments:

Entri Populer