Thursday, February 5, 2009

Christina Hendricks - Does She Have Breast Implants?


I apologize for the recent lack of updates. I have been in and out of town and working on various projects...

Take a look at Mad Men's Christina Hendricks' cleavage. Does it look odd to you? It's quite possible that this look is caused by large breast implants combined with a push-up bra. Her breasts are very close together and don't exhibit the space between them (I call it a sternal gap) that many women have. This is a result of either her natural anatomy or the plastic surgeon making the breast implant pocket too big. When plastic surgeons make the pockets beneath the breast tissue so big that they actually connect with one another it's called symmastia. I have seen a couple instances of symmastia where the breast implants can literally move from one breast to the other. This is extremely uncommon when the implants are placed below the chest muscle, since the muscle is usually in the way.

I've heard that Mad Men is a fantastic show, but I haven't been able to catch it. I'm partial to Lost, Heroes, Survivor, Scrubs, and yes, American Idol.

Photo credit: hollywoodtuna.com

Thanks for reading.

Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:




No comments:

Entri Populer