Friday, January 2, 2009

The Facile Breast Augmentation Technique

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, but I've been a bit under the weather. While hanging out at home I've heard / seen local ads for two heavily advertised plastic surgery procedures that made me go hmmmm...

1. The Facile Breast Augmentation Technique - An ad on a local radio station promotes this procedure. It's a bladeless breast enhancement technique that's promoted to have a quick recovery (which is the same recovery time my patients need). Check out the comments on a different blog here. To view a video of a breast augmentation I performed for Fox News, click here.

2. The "Most Prominent" One Hour Facelift - CBS 46 Atlanta has a five part series focusing on this. Check it out here.

I do not and have never performed either of these procedures.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments:

Entri Populer