Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ann Coulter - Plastic Surgery?


Has conservative author and pundit Ann Coulter had plastic surgery to prepare her for her upcoming book tour? Take a peek at the photo on In Your Face, and see how she is looking fantastic (the photo above is from 2006). If I had to venture a guess, I would bet that she's had Botox injections to smooth the wrinkles of her crow's feet, frown lines, and forehead. She's also likely had chemical peels or laser treatments to tighten the skin and improve her complexion. Finally, her eyes look more alert and refreshed. This can be a sign of a browlift.

The old-fashioned browlifts were pretty gruesome surgeries, with the scalp cut from ear to ear and the skin of the forehead pulled back. Most surgeons (myself included) now perform mainly endoscopic browlifts which are much less invasive.

While I don't agree with some of her political views, I think most people can agree that she is looking fabulous.

To read my previous post on Ann Coulter regarding possible breast implants, click here.

Photo credit (from 2006): prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:




No comments:

Entri Populer