Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jocelyn Wildenstein - She Looks Worse!


Here is a recent photo of Jocelyn Wildenstein, the New York socialite who has made herself into the "Lion Woman." Is it me, or does she look worse than before? Her eyes appear to be more pulled, as do the corners of her mouth. Her skin looks like it's molded from clay. What is going on here?
It's possible she's had additional tightening of her skin, maybe using some type of permanent suspension sutures. Whoever her surgeon is should lose his or her license.
Quite a while ago I posted a three part series on Jocelyn Wildenstein, which can be found in the following links:
Part I: Her Story
To view a segment I did on the Montel Williams show on Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD), click here. (The show's hairstylist gave me an awful "Calvin (of Calvin & Hobbes) goes to Church" hairstyle)
Photo credit: OMG! by way of Ayyyy!
Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Entri Populer