Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cindy McCain - Plastic Surgery Analysis


We've touched on Sarah Palin, now what about Cindy McCain? Has she had plastic surgery? Colin Stewart from the OC Register has a nice article with the opinions of several experts. The overall consensus to the question of "Did she or didn't she?" is a big maybe.

If she's had any surgery, the only thing I would speculate is an upper blepharoplasty, or upper eyelid lift. Other than that, maybe a touch of Botox, but I doubt it. If she's actually getting plastic surgery, I would assume the press would be all over that story. I think she is aging very gracefully, although she strikes me as a bit frail.

By the way, Joe Biden...you're next!

Photo credit: OC Register

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments:

Entri Populer