Thursday, July 3, 2008

Who Has the Best Breasts in the Biz?


There is a great article on Colin Stewart's In Your Face blog which focuses on In Touch Weekly's Top 10 "Best Breasts" Poll. He analyzes each celebrity and whether or not they have breast implants. It's a nice read, and not just because he quotes me several times. Here's my opinion of whether each person in the top 10 have real or fake breasts.
1. Jessica Simpson - fake
2. Tyra Banks - real
3. Scarlett Johansson - real
4. Carmen Electra - fake
5. Lindsay Lohan - fake... I think.
6. Katherine Heigl - not sure
7. Audrina Patridge - who is she?
8. Jennifer Aniston - real
9. Megan Fox - tough call, but I think I know who may have done her rhinoplasty (good friend of mine)...
10. Beyonce Knowles - fake

For more in-depth analysis, click here for the article.

To view a video of a breast augmentation I performed for Fox News, click here.

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments:

Entri Populer