Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jenny Lee- Plastic Surgery "Enthusiast"


After Jocelyn Wildenstein, model /actress Jenny Lee may be the person most well-known primarily for her plastic surgery. It's rumored that she's had over 30 plastic surgery procedures performed on her, and she is planning many more in the future. She really does look like a human Barbie doll. She has an interesting "About Me" page on her website, where she explains her thoughts on plastic surgery.

She does not reveal who her plastic surgeon is. No, it's not me. I wouldn't do this much work on someone, even if it paid for my house (and my car and my son's college education). Maybe it's my friend Dr. Steve Svehlak (just kidding Steve!).

photo credit: thejennylee.com , Maria Bernal Photography

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:




No comments:

Entri Populer