Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mariah Carey Comments on my Plastic Surgery Speculation


On a recent interview on E! Radio, Mariah Carey commented on my recent speculation that she's had plastic surgery:

"One of the rumors I just heard about was that I spent $150,000 in plastic surgery. What in the ham sandwich do they think I did? It's very annoying."

Oops. I think I annoyed her.
The much-disputed $150,000 figure was asked of me by the magazine, and my thought was that it is possible she could have spent this much to look so good. Not all of it would be attributed to plastic surgery, but also to skin care products, gym memberships and/or equipment, personal training, facials, chemical peels, body skin treatments, and even specialty foods and vitamins. When these things are taken into account, $150,000 for an A-list star like her is not outside the realm of possibility.

I am actually a fan of hers. In fact, the first CD I ever bought was her Vision of Love album when I was a freshman in college. I think she is a major talent and have enjoyed her music over the years, so I hope my comments haven't caused her any hurt. I do think she looks fantastic.

Story credit: The Celebrity Truth
Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments:

Entri Populer