Monday, March 17, 2008

Ashlee Simpson Comments on Her Rhinoplasty




Ashlee Simpson has recently commented to
US Magazine on her previous rhinoplasty. She stated:

"(Plastic surgery) is something that everybody should think about for a really long time. Once you know it's something you really feel comfortable with, then to each their own.
I was never really unhappy with how I looked, (and) I don't think I am more beautiful than I was (before). I just see the same old goofy girl I see every day."




I agree with her first statement, however I do believe her rhinoplasty helped bring out the more attractive features of her face, including her eyes, cheeks, and lips. This is a sign of a good rhinoplasty. It's nice that she sees herself as the same person. Good plastic surgery should not make a person look TOO different, only like a better version of themselves.

Now if only she could sing...

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.

Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:



No comments:

Entri Populer