Monday, May 14, 2007

Kellie Pickler on Plastic Surgery


Kellie Pickler has recently commented on her new... ahem... rack:

“I don't take any of that personal when people criticize me about the way I look,” Pickler said. “You know what? If you don't have anything better to talk about than my rack...can I say rack? … It doesn’t bother me a bit. As long as I'm happy with Kellie than that’s most important.”
While describing the perfect man, Pickler says he has to make her laugh, because looks will fade. She then jokes that she’ll always look the same. “I will get everything sucked, tucked and cut off.”

I thought she was very entertaining on the show, but like most viewers was shocked at her sudden transformation. To each their own...

Story credit: fox11az.com
Photo credit: thatscountry.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments:

Entri Populer