Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Cameron Diaz against plastic surgery?


News agencies are reporting that actress Cameron Diaz has come out against plastic surgery with the following statement:

Have you seen those shows where ordinary people want to look like Britney Spears or Brad Pitt? What on Earth possesses them to want to destroy their own character? To go under the knife to do that, well, it's sick," Diaz was quoted as saying in Britain's Daily Express. "I would never have anything done. I think beauty comes from the inside. When I see women who have had plastic surgery I find it unnerving. All I can see is the surgery. The person who has had it has vanished. I don't want to look like that."

After the publicity regarding her recent septoplasty and possible rhinoplasty this statement comes out as somewhat hypocritical. I agree with her on the sleeze factor of the MTV show "I Want a Famous Face," however it is easy for someone who has been voted one of People Magazine's Most Beautiful People to say that she would never have anything done.

Story credit: inside entertainment
Photo credit: photorazzi.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:




No comments:

Entri Populer