Friday, December 29, 2006

Mickey Rourke - Bad Plastic Surgery?



Has Mickey Rourke had a bad facelift? I think so. Notice how his sideburns appear obliterated. This is a telltale sign of a facelift. The skin of the face is pulled back so far that the skin with the sideburns is removed during the surgery. This is one of the things that most plastic surgeons attempt to avoid with their facelifts.
How can his sideburns be replaced? There are two possibilities. Some of the hair from his scalp can be rotated into place to become new sideburns or he can have hair transplant grafts placed to regrow them. I was taught how to do hair transplants by one of my mentors, Dr. Steven Ringler. It's such a tedious surgery that I don't have any interest in performing it. I'd rather stick pencils into my eyes.

Photo source: dlisted.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:




No comments:

Entri Populer