Sunday, December 3, 2006

Michigan Plastic Surgeon / Michigan Plastic Surgery


Who am I? It came to my attention recently that in the past year that this blog has been around, I've never really explained who I am and where I come from.
Here is my educational background:
Greenville Senior High School: 1986-1990 (valedictorian)
Kalamazoo College: 1990-1994 (magna cum laude- B.A.)
Michigan State University College of Human Medicine: 1994-1998 (M.D.)
Michigan State University Grand Rapids General Surgery Residency: 1998-2001
Michigan State University Grand Rapids Plastic Surgery Residency: 2001-2003
Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship w/Dr. Richard Ellenbogen: 2003-2004

I was offered a spot in Dr. Ellenbogen's practice, a prominent one in Beverly Hills, California, but turned it down. My wife and I moved back home to Michigan, where we settled in Rochester Hills, a suburb of Detroit. I opened my practice, The Hills Plastic Surgery and Laser Centre, in August of 2004. I am thankful for the great success that we've had.

My practice currently consists of mainly cosmetic plastic surgery. I do participate with the major insurance companies as a resource for reconstructive patients in need.

I've been featured in Dr. 90210. My comments on celebrity plastic surgery have been published in many national magazines, including In Touch Weekly, Life and Style, US Weekly, JANE, The National Enquirer, and OK! Magazine, among others.
Some of the surgeries I specialize in include facial fat grafting, the Volumetric Facelift, Breast Augmentation, Tummy tucks, and VASER Liposelection, to name a few. I'm also an active writer for major plastic surgery journals and am on the Editorial Advisory Board for the prominent magazine, Plastic Surgery Products.

It feels like I've gone to school forever. The field of cosmetic plastic surgery is my passion, however, and I am dedicated to practicing my craft with the utmost in integrity and skill.

So that is who I am in a nutshell. In general, I prefer to keep the intimate details of my family life private and off the blog. Over the next several months I will post information on some of the plastic surgeons around the country whom I respect and consider either my mentors or my respected contemporaries.

Now back to the celebrities!

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:




No comments:

Entri Populer