Thursday, August 24, 2006

Cindy Crawford



Cindy Crawford has recently admitted to using plastic surgery to help her maintain her beautiful looks. She told Gala magazine that, "I'm not going to lie to myself: past a certain age, creams work on the texture of your skin but, in order to restore elasticity, all I can really count on is vitamin injections, Botox and collagen."
She also admits, "I have a very simple, healthy life, which works miracles. I drink a lot of water, watch what I eat and exercise. 'But I owe the quality of my skin to my cosmetic surgeon."
It's refreshing to hear such a prominent supermodel admit to needing help to look the way she does. It is too bad that more celebrities don't come out and admit the work they've had done, as I do believe that plastic surgery is more common than most people think. Although it is not for everyone, it doesn't have the stigma today that it had 20 years ago. This is most obvious on the coasts and in larger, more "hip" cities such as Miami and Las Vegas, not to mention my hometown of Greenville, Michigan...

Story credit: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=402085&in_page_id=1773

No comments:

Entri Populer