Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Kenny Rogers Part I



The Gambler has gambled on some plastic surgery...and won?? Kenny Rogers was on "American Idol" tonight, looking pretty decent. I believe he's had upper and lower eyelid lifts (blepharoplasty) performed, making his eyes look wide open. It's a good job, since it doesn't make him look too effeminate, like some men who appear to have had work done (Michael Douglas - eyelids, Robert Redford - eyelids, David Gest - yikes!). An upper eyelid lift takes about an hour, can be performed with twilight anesthesia (not general), and has a recovery time of a week or so. Pain is almost nonexistent.
By the way, I thought it was a lackluster night tonight on AI. I'm rooting for Chris, Kelly Pickler, or Mandiva (my favorite, Lisa, got voted off last week!). Bucky, Taylor and Ace need to hit the road!




No comments:

Entri Populer