Thursday, April 27, 2006

Angelina Jolie


Angelina Jolie has made the cover of People's Most Beautiful People issue. I've had a lot of people ask me what I think about her lips. I believe that Angelina is one of the few people in Hollywood who is blessed with naturally full, luscious lips. While she may get some help from collagen at times, she appears to be as natural as can be. One way to tell if lips are natural or done is to compare the upper to the lower lip. The lower lip is naturally approximately 1.5 times the size of the upper lip. People who have their lips done poorly often have upper lips which are the same size or larger than their lower lips. Two others whom I believe also have naturally large lips are Scarlett Johanssen and Julia Roberts. Sorry, Lisa Rinna.




..

No comments:

Entri Populer