Friday, September 10, 2010

Jane Fonda On Her Plastic Surgery


It's funny that Jane Fonda admitting to having had plastic surgery is suddenly news now, especially since I reported it on this blog 7 months ago (click here for that!). She is now going public with her plastic surgery. According to CBS News:

The 73-year-old actress revealed to Entertainment Tonight that she "recently had plastic surgery."
"It was a hard decision to make, and I decided if I'm going to do it, I'm going to tell the truth," Fonda said. "I'm writing a book about aging, so I can't write that book and not say I've had plastic surgery. And you know, I just decided it was for me -- I don't want to have bags under my eyes that make me look tired, and so forth and so on."

"I got tired of not looking like how I feel and I wanted a more refined chin line like I used to have so I changed my mind."

No one who is 73 looks as good as she does without the help of a scalpel. Yes, that includes you Raquel Welch and Joan Collins! Kudos to Jane's plastic surgeon.

Thanks for reading.

Anthony Youn, M.D.

No comments:

Entri Populer