Sunday, July 25, 2010

Oksana Grigorieva - Plastic Surgery That Mel Hates


I think Mel Gibson is an insane, racist psychopath. I'm pretty sure that most of you who've heard his rants on Radaronline.com agree with me. I used to be a fan of his, but now... yechh!

What plastic surgery do I think his ex Oksana Grigorieva has had? In one tape Mel mentions her "foreign bodies," referring to her breast implants. Looking at photos of her (some before-and-afters are on display on awfulplasticsurgery.com), I bet she's had cheek implants, a rhinoplasty, and lip enhancement, likely with a semi-permanent implant like Alloderm. Overall I think she looks pretty, but a bit plasticized. Each of the procedures appears to have been a tad overdone (nose is a bit too thin, cheeks a bit too plump, and lips a little puffy).

Lastly, I guess we shouldn't forget those veneers that Mel allegedly punched out. What a jerk!

Thanks for reading.

Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon

Anthony Youn, M.D.


No comments:

Entri Populer