Monday, June 7, 2010

Extreme Dr. 90210


If you get a chance, check out the new Extreme Dr. 90210 special airing at selected times on E!. This is not a continuation of the previous Dr. 90210 series, but a one hour special following three women who undergo 'extreme' plastic surgeries. It also marks the return of Dr. Robert Rey, who begins his quest to open a plastic surgery clinic in Honduras, of all places!

I found the results of the eyelid reconstruction amazing, and the antics of Dr. Rey especially entertaining. That guy cracks me up! If you TiVo it, I all but guarantee you will not be disappointed.

And no, I do not make my return to Dr. 90210 on this special. I've not been involved with the program since 2004! Hopefully someday soon...

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.



No comments:

Entri Populer