Monday, May 3, 2010

Dr. Sanjiv Kayastha - Albany Plastic Surgeon


Since I have readers from every state (and even many other countries), every so often I try to recommend a plastic surgeon from another region whom I can vouch for. For those of you in the Albany, New York area, I give my highest recommendation to Dr. Sanjiv Kayastha. I did most of my residency training with Dr. Kayastha, and if I can describe him in one word it would be integrity. He is a thorough, meticulous, honest, and talented plastic surgeon who performs the entire spectrum of plastic surgery, including hand surgery, cosmetic surgery, and reconstructive surgery. He may not be me (ha ha), but he is a damn fine surgeon.

Visit his website at www.kplasticsurgery.com.

Let him know I sent you!

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.:

No comments:

Entri Populer