Sunday, April 11, 2010

Demi Moore Comes Clean About Plastic Surgery... Kind Of


In an interview with Elle Magazine, Demi Moore has finally confirmed the rumors that she's had plastic surgery. The 47 year old actress stated that she had work done, but only to her body. She also admitted to body image issues, and would not rule out more plastic surgery in the future. According to nydailynews.com:

"I've had something done but it's not my face," says the mother of three... However, Moore did reveal that she wouldn't be opposed to having plastic surgery in the future.
"You know what? Maybe one day I'll go under the knife," she admits. "It just irritates me that people are constantly saying how much I've spent on plastic surgery."


"I had an extreme obsession with my body," she says. "I made it a measure of my own value. I tried to dominate it, which I did, and I changed it multiple times over."

It's nice to hear her finally revealing that her body is not 100% plastic surgery-free. I never believed the audacious rumors that she'd had $3 million worth of plastic surgery, nor did I believe her frequent denials of going under the knife. I wish that the reporter from Elle would have asked her why she felt it necessary to deny having plastic surgery for all those years. Good for you to finally embrace it, Demi! Now admit to having work done on your face and we'll all be happy!

For my previous posts on Demi Moore and her plastic surgery denials, click here.
Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:




No comments:

Entri Populer