Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hayden Panettiere - Breast Implants?


I was recently asked by the National Enquirer to look at some photos of Heroes star Hayden Panettiere. Does she have new breast implants? I think so! Her breasts do appear to have gone from an A to a C. She has also changed her hair color, from blond to dark red. Is the hair color change an attempt to draw attention away from her breasts? Maybe!

I really like her. I've been a loyal fan of Heroes since it began airing (I was a comic geek in middle school). This season, however, stunk. I had no interest in any of the characters, yet somehow I kept watching it. Too bad Lost is in its last season. There's going to be a huge, gaping hole in June.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:




No comments:

Entri Populer