Friday, September 18, 2009

Megan Fox - Plastic Surgery?



It seems that everywhere I turn I see photos of Megan Fox. Her new movie, Jennifer's Body, is coming out soon, so the media blitz is in full gear. She is undoubtedly a classic Hollywood beauty, but has she had plastic surgery to help her look the way she does?

There are two surgeries that people have focused on: Rhinoplasty and Breast Augmentation. If I would have to guess, I'd say that she's benefited from both. Check out my previous post with photos of her possible rhinoplasty here. I have heard rumors of who her plastic surgeon is, and I know this surgeon very well. Wish I could reveal it! (unfortunately not me)

While Megan Fox does look great, she has not impressed me in her interviews. She comes across as a bit arrogant. She seems to know how attractive she is, and even though she has only acted in big-budget robot movies, she fancies herself some type of thespian. A bit of humility would make her even more attractive.

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:




No comments:

Entri Populer