Friday, August 14, 2009

Heidi Montag Wants Bigger Breasts? No!!!


In a recent interview, Heidi Montag (Pratt) says that she wants larger breast implants:

“The Hills” star opened up to Playboy, in an interview conducted by her husband Spencer Pratt, about her newfound desire. While she has had breast augmentation and a nose job, she has plans to “get a few more upgrades.” “I think I want to go bigger on my boobs for [Spencer],” Montag said.
The wannabe pop singer also said she turned to the famous mens mag when deciding what kind of fake breasts would be best for her. "When I was shopping for my boobs, I wanted the best, so I sat down and flipped through a bunch of Playboys … I’m sure as I get older I’ll need some touch-ups”


I think she's got a fantastic figure. Her breasts fit her frame nicely. It'd be a shame if she has larger implants put in, as then she would become disproportionate.

It's too bad she's such a tart and married to an annoying nitwit.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments:

Entri Populer