Thursday, November 6, 2008

I Saved Barack Obama's Presidential Candidacy


Now that the election is over, I think it is important to reveal that I singlehandedly saved the new President-elect Barack Obama's candidacy. Click the photo of the article from the National Enquirer to see how I did this. Before you dismiss this as fluff, remember that the National Enquirer is the magazine that exposed John Edwards' affair, devastating his political career.

Had I not revealed the Obama Sex Tape as a hoax, using my extensive knowledge of human facial anatomy, we might have a President-elect McCain today. A type of scandal like the one I averted for him would likely have been more devastating than Watergate and Monicagate combined!

So for all you Obama supporters out there, you're welcome.

;)

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments:

Entri Populer