Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fergie is Upset About Plastic Surgery Rumors



Yahoo! Music is reporting that music star Fergie is upset about a recent magazine suggesting she may have had plastic surgery to her nose and eyebrows. The article states:


Two pictures of The Black Eyes Peas star - one from the 1980s, and one from 2007 - are printed side-by-side in the current issue of Us Weekly, and a surgeon tells the publication it's likely Fergie has had a rhinoplasty procedure.
But the 32-year-old has denied the claims, and admits such speculation upsets her so much she has seen a therapist.
Fergie says, "One of those (celebrity) magazines says I've had a nose job and an eyebrow lift, which is completely untrue.
"Personally, I see a therapist. It's hard, it hurts my feelings. I call my hypnotherapist and cry and let it go. That's what I do (to cope). I think that they nitpick these days so much and it's just got to the point where it's ridiculous."



Is this type of scrutiny (such as what is presented in this blog) the price of fame? Should we not speculate on celebrity plastic surgery so we don't hurt anyone's feelings? Sometimes I wonder... I am interested in your opinions, so comments are appreciated.

photo credit: prphotos.com


Thanks for reading.


Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:




No comments:

Entri Populer