Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Dr. Terry Higgins - Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon


A few months ago I wrote a post on one of the plastic surgeons who has served as one of my mentors, Dr. Richard Ellenbogen. Every so often, I'll post on a plastic surgeon who I know well and can vouch for. Dr. Terry Higgins is one of them.
Dr. Higgins is one half of a prominent plastic surgery practice in Las Vegas. We went to residency together and he is one of my good friends, as well as an outstanding plastic surgeon. Dr. Higgins is probably the most gracious plastic surgeon I've ever met. He is one of very few plastic surgeons whom I would consider going into practice with, and I would trust him to operate on me if I needed it. I think this is one of the best compliments a surgeon can give to another surgeon.

To visit Dr. Higgins' website, click here.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments:

Entri Populer