Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Buzz Aldrin Has a Facelift



Buzz Aldrin has admitted to having a facelift in a recent issue of Time magazine. When asked why he decided to get a facelift at the age of 77, he answered:


It's kind of funny, but I've been exposed to a lot of G-forces as a fighter pilot and in space. That caused a sagging jowl that needed some attention.


I'm not sure about the exact date of the surgery, but the photo here is from July 10, 2007. I guess it would be before his facelift.


I believe you can never be too old for plastic surgery, just too unhealthy. I'd rather operate on a healthy, non-smoking 77 year old than an unhealthy 55 year old.

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Story credit: Time.com


Thanks for reading.

Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments:

Entri Populer