Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Jodie Foster on Plastic Surgery


Academy Award winning actress Jodie Foster has recently spoke out on her views of plastic surgery. According to Actress Archives.com:

She tells American magazine More, "It's not my thing. I don't have anything against it for other people. Whatever they want to do, I'm fine with it.
"For me, it's really a self-image thing. Like, I'd rather have somebody go, 'Wow, that girl has a bad nose,' than 'Wow, that girl has a bad nose job.'
"I'd rather have a comment about who I am than about something that identifies me as being ashamed of who I am."


Hmm... What about the rhinoplasty, breast augmentation and facelift that she's had???

just kidding.

Photo credit: photorazzi.com

Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments:

Entri Populer