Thursday, June 7, 2007

Courteney Cox banned from plastic surgery?

According to the Post Chronicle, David Arquette has banned his wife Courteney Cox from having plastic surgery. According to the article:

Former Friends star Courteney Cox is eager to undergo plastic surgery to slow down the signs of aging - but her husband David Arquette has banned her from doing so.
The 42-year-old actress gave birth to the couple's daughter Coco in 2004, and Cox is desperate to regain her pre-pregnancy figure with a little help from the surgeon's knife.

She says, "I have a permanent baby belly after having Coco and I have issues with getting older. I obsess over the changes. David has a huge problem with surgery, but I don't."

Ths photos I've seen of Courteney look pretty good. She probably wouldn't benefit much from a tummy tuck anyway. I've always wondered what she saw in him. Granted, he was once the WCW (World Championship Wrestling) Heavyweight champion, but still!

Photo credit: photorazzi.com

Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments:

Entri Populer