Thursday, October 19, 2006

Eva Longoria



From chinadaily.com:
Eva Longoria has said she would never have plastic surgery - because she has a phobia of needles.

The Desperate Housewives star does not have a moral issue with cosmetic alterations, however, and does not necessarily look down on those who choose to do it.

"It's not that I'm against people who do it, but I'm terrified of needles," she told Maxim. "I've seen those shows with the operations. The sound of the chisel! Aaah! I almost passed out. No thank you. Egg white omlettes, some exercise and some eye cream is fine for now."

She looks great and shouldn't have any plastic surgery done anyways. When women who look like her come to my office I tell them to take care of their skin (Obagi products are amazing) and consider non-invasive treatments like lunchtime lasers, or maybe some Botox.

No comments:

Entri Populer