Monday, July 10, 2006

Mickey Rourke



Mickey Rourke cut off his own finger? According to Starpulse.com the actor Mickey Rourke (whom I think did a great job in Sin City) cut off his own finger because he "didn't want it."
He reportedly said, "I cut my little finger off because I thought I didn't want it. I was angry about something so I decided I didn't need the end of the little finger on my left hand. I didn't cut it off completely - it was still hanging on a tendon - and an English friend, Gary, carefully carried the end of it as we went to hospital to try to rectify the situation. It took the surgeon eight hours to sew it back on. I still can't bend it properly."
...And he appears to have had a bad facelift too. What an idiot.

Story credit: Starpulse.com

No comments:

Entri Populer