Monday, June 12, 2006

Paris Hilton



Paris Hilton has reportedly vowed never to have plastic surgery, after being told by her father that it was "sleazy" and would "cheapen" her image. Hmmm... I find that to be an interesting comment. Obviously the belief that people who have plastic surgery are "sleazy" has gone by the wayside long ago. The vast majority of my patients are hard-working, normal people from all walks of life. Plastic surgery is not for everyone, and I turn down patients whom I believe are not good candidates because of unrealistic expectations or psychological issues. This turns out to be about 1 out of every 5 people who come to see me. In addition, I'm not sure when Paris considered a breast augmentation, but if it was before she was 18 years old, I believe that it's morally wrong for a plastic surgeon to do it anyway. The FDA has an official position against it as well.

Photo/story credit: femalefirst.co.uk

No comments:

Entri Populer